Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Trying to Blog...

Howdy All,
Scott from Texas here.

Well it's been a while...
First thing about blogging that I've found out is this: NEVER tell anyone that you're going to do anything! I said last time that I was going to talk about friendships lost & gained. Well not yet.
I've been horribly busy at work the last two weeks. I know everyone says stuff like that but to all who know me, know that is very unusual for me. But it does make the time at work go by faster.
I hope to be back in a few days to post something real but for now this is all you get.



See ya then.

Scott from Texas
scottfromtexas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Aida said...

Scott, the blog is looking good. Don't worry. You said in your last blog that you "hoped" to discuss friendships lost and gained. Nothing definite there. It looks to me like you did a good job covering for yourself. LOL

I look forward to your "real' post.

Aida